About the Program:
Gateforum Engineering success invites application for 3rd Indian Engineering Olympiad(IEO) powered by Tata McGrawHill Education & sponsored by Telangana Tourism, Careers360,SPJIMR & Test Funda. Indian Engineering olympiad(IEO) is for students of 2nd,3rd & 4th year of engineering and it is an unique platform for engineering students to test their skills in their respective fields with other students.
Eligibility for the Olympiad:
- Applicants must be in second,third & fourth year of engineering.
- Must be a resident of India .
- There are 3 categories in which students can participate in this olympiad.
- Category I : Second Year Engineering Students(Common paper for all branches)
- Category II : Third Year Engineering Students(Separate paper for all branches)
- Category III: Fourth Year Engineering Students(Separate papers for all branches)
Purpose & Awards:
- Sponsorship for Pg Graduation: Top Performing applicants will get sponsorship for their post graduate education by partner companies.
- Internship Offers from companies : Top Performers will get a chance to intern with leading companies of their respective fields.
- Scholarships from Sponsors : Applicants will get scholarships offers from companies who are sponsoring the olympiad.
- There will be 50 multiple choice questions across two sections two be answered in 90 minutes.
- Answers are to be marked on an OMR sheet.
How to Apply for the Olympiad:
- Students can directly apply online by going to www.engineeringolympiad.in
Deadline of applying for this Olympiad is 28th January 2018